[TYPO3-english] pdf generator2 gives blank page

Lee Perry leeperry at slack.de
Wed Feb 25 17:04:44 CET 2009

Hi J.

J. Bakshi schrieb:
> Memory allocation is 128MB in php.ini  *But still* pdf-generator
> provides blank page.
> What else should I check to meke it working ?

What do you get exactly? A blank html page or a blank PDF page? Or any
error message?

If you get a blank HTML page without any error message, than there could
be an error but your error messaging is disabled and so you will get a
blank HTML page. So please enable the error messaging to get the
potential error information.

If you get a blank PDF page, only - maybe all content of the page is
inserted by Typoscript objects without any content element. Try a simple
page with some text elements (CE) and with the standard configuration of
pdf_generator_2 you will get the PDF by the URL of this page with
parameter "type=123".

Greetings,
Lee