[TYPO3-english] Replace images with ALT text

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Feb 24 19:59:50 CET 2009

Hi Bob,

> I'm using RealURL, so I don;t have typeNUm in my URLs. But based on your
> example, I've managed to do something with globalString on REQUEST_URI
> to match the URL instead.

Do not mix things up. RealURL make silent request parameters encoding
into a pretty URL to show to the end-user and to the crawlers. But it
decodes back these URL. This means that you do not need to use
globalString instead of typeNum or doktype or whatever, you just should
do your TS the same way as with "ugly" URL.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en