[TYPO3-english] Re: [Typo3] Inherited/Overridable Content?

Horn Gábor gabor at h3online.hu
Tue Feb 24 17:47:29 CET 2009

Hello,

i would like to achieve the same goal, and found kb_contslide, it's
almost good but it seems to me it doesn't recognize language overlays so
if a column is empty on a page it displays ALL of the langauge overlay
records of the parent page, effectively showing teh same content in 5
different langauge for us ;) Is there any way to get this functionality
(either with this plugin or via TS) if we use multiple languages?

thanks, Gabor Horn