[TYPO3-english] Cooluri and shortcuts

Sandro Hagen shagen at dachcomdigital.com
Tue Feb 24 14:25:05 CET 2009

Hi dmitry

> Sandro Hagen wrote:
>> First of all, i love coolUri and the Link manager! Thank you jan for this
>> really nice extension and very good alternative for realURL! A gift of
>> heaven for everyone is tired about the voodoo effect in realURL :-)
>
> What is voodoo effect in RealURL? This is the first time I hear the term.

It's just a - maybe a mad one - term jan uses in his documentation ^^

" Everybody know extension RealURL. Well, this is an alternative. It should
solve all RealURL problems and add something new. Basically, RealURL's
configuration voodoo is substituted by XML configuration file, which is kept
as easy to understand as possible."

So sorry for this term... Maybe realURL is tricky for real newbies only -
anyway i liked the cooluri ext more than realURL - even of cause the easy
configuration possibilities.

Am 24.02.09 13:56 schrieb "Dmitry Dulepov" unter <dmitry at typo3.org>:

> Hi!
>
> Sandro Hagen wrote:
>> First of all, i love coolUri and the Link manager! Thank you jan for this
>> really nice extension and very good alternative for realURL! A gift of
>> heaven for everyone is tired about the voodoo effect in realURL :-)
>
> What is voodoo effect in RealURL? This is the first time I hear the term.

DACHCOM digital AG
Bahnhofstrasse 10
CH-9424 Rheineck

Tel +41 71 886 45 85