[TYPO3-english] News List element on News Detail page

Syed Mohammad Anees Masudi anees_masudi at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 14:23:17 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for you reply,

I think I am doing all the things right, same as I add the news list on any other
page it also working and showing the list when I am directly running
the detail page.

but when I am coming from the list page by clinking the link on any
item the detail page shows the detail item but not the list, and says
"no item in the list", I think my typoscript for detail page needs some
tweaking.

 Regards,
Anees Masudi
Web Developer