[TYPO3-english] Replace images with ALT text

Bob bitsandbob at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 24 11:42:29 CET 2009

Thanks Stephen.

I'm using RealURL, so I don;t have typeNUm in my URLs. But based on your
example, I've managed to do something with globalString on REQUEST_URI
to match the URL instead.

Still stumped on how to replace images with their ALT attributes without
removing all the textual content though (simply commenting out the lines
that delete the objects to start with doesn't help...)

Thanks again.

Bob