[TYPO3-english] RealUrl adding nc to href in macina_banner

Styrmir Magnússon styrmirm at hive.is
Mon Feb 23 23:48:46 CET 2009

Katja Lampela wrote:
> Hi,
>>
>>> p.s. one side issue, how can I change the rendering of ö or ø to o no
>>> oe?
>>>

>> This is in the TYPO3 core character conversion procedures. I think
>> there is a file that contains associations between letters.
>>

> This thread might help:
>

> ...hmm, I don't really know if this links right to the tread, but here
> is the subject "ä to a and ö to o" with which you can do a search.
>
> - Katja

Hi Katja

Thanks for the help, this is what solved it for me. I just commented out
the line how they do it in German and added the Icelandic way.

I guess the only solution is to change this for every version update I
do of TYPO3 because there is no way of doing this one way for one
language and the other way for the other language. So I will not make
any bugreport.

Best regards
Styrmir