[TYPO3-english] New TYPO3 site

Graham Solomon graham.solomon at powys.gov.uk
Mon Feb 23 11:04:42 CET 2009

Hi Dan,

Thanks for getting back to me, I think the SQL cluster part is quite
easily implemented, my colleague is confident he could do that. It's the
TYPO3 side of things that are more complex. You say you have a server
for static content, is that files from uploads/ ? or are you caching
your pages as static files? If so have you had any problems with PHP
scripts you have wrote yourself or any extensions?

Also i'd be interested to know what software you're using for load
balancing.

Regards,
Graham Solomon