[TYPO3-english] grayscale images (with colored mask) )for tt_content

Thomas Hirt info at thomas-hirt.at
Sun Feb 22 19:44:09 CET 2009

Hi Tomas,
thanks alot for this quick and valuable answers.

1. Change the .image_effects property to whatever Image Magick option you want [3].

This could be ok. Where and how can I do this?

2. Add new Image Magick option to that property by simply wrapping it as .image_effects is stdWrap.

This would be even better. But how could this work?

Sorry, I am intermediate in typo3.

Thomas