[TYPO3-english] cooluri https_enforcer

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sat Feb 21 23:58:19 CET 2009

Hi,

> Yes it looks like the redirection failes. When accessing a page where
> https is enforced for a ie error page occures telling the following:
> The page cannot be displayed
> ..
> Cannot find server or DNS Error

well, this doesn't sound like CoolUri error page. Are you sure that
https is enabled for the page. When you access an existing URL, there is
no redirect, so everything should be OK.

> I have your extension working on several sites. It is great, it really
> works quite out of the box!

Until now I assume :)

> the future: when working in the back end and trying to view a page that
> has user protection the page isn't shown. Instead the root page is
> rendered.

This may be fixed in next version, which is about to be someday. You
checkout and try the dev version from
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/cooluri/trunk/

Regards

--