[TYPO3-english] relPathPrefix - double page rendering

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 11:44:24 CET 2009

Hello Group,
  I have the strangest problem ever.
First of all this is my TS configuration
#PAGE object
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.includeJS {
# zakladki = fileadmin/template/script/zakladki.js
   plik1 = fileadmin/template/js/jquery-1.3.1.min.js
   plik2 = fileadmin/template/js/ui.core.js
   plik3 = fileadmin/template/js/ui.tabs.js
   plik4 = fileadmin/template/js/jquery.js
   plik5 = fileadmin/template/js/menu.js
   plik6 = fileadmin/template/js/brainjarmenu.js
}
page.stylesheet = fileadmin/template/style-new.css
page.10 = TEMPLATE
page.10 {
    template = FILE
    template.file = fileadmin/template/main_index.html
    relPathPrefix =  fileadmin/
    relPathPrefix.IMG = fileadmin/template/
    workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT
    subparts.CONTENT < styles.content.get
    subparts.LEFT < styles.content.getLeft
    marks.BRANZE < temp.branze
    marks.MENU < temp.menu
    marks.RYNEK_PRACY < temp.rynek_pracy
    marks.WIADOMOSCI < temp.wiadomosci
    marks.KANDYDAT < temp.kandydat
    marks.KALENDARZ < temp.kalendarz
    marks.TAGI < temp.tagi
    marks.ZAKLADKI < temp.zakladki
}

I need to make a tags blank (relPathPrefix.A = ) unfortunalty when I
do this the page is rendering twice !!! I can`t also delete
relPathPrefix = fileadmint/ because of the same reason. Why
relPathPrefix makeing my page rendering twice????
I can say also that when I delete plik1 =
fileadmin/template/js/jquery-1.3.1.min.js the problem is off...but
when I delete this all my javascripts won`t work.
I really don`t know what to do. Please help

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk