[TYPO3-english] Fork of Typo3 ?

Konstantin typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Sat Feb 21 05:37:57 CET 2009

My dear friend, i hope you have 10 minuts to download source and verify is
it copy of Typo3 or not.

Thanks for attention.

"Tyler Kraft" <tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk> сообщил/сообщила в новостях
news:mailman.1.1235189312.15288.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Sorry... yes very sorry is what it is! And it is what you should be!!!!

This is just shameful. To start with you went on about how it was all
original and nothing form typo3. And now it all starts to unravel.
Everything, not just the look of the BE, is from typo3.

I think it's easy for all of us to see that you are not only a thief,
but now a blatant liar!