[TYPO3-english] t3sec_saltedpw

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Feb 20 21:55:49 CET 2009

Hi list,

I didn't read anything here about t3sec_saltedpw.

I'm currently reflecting about using this EXT in my current project - better
start with salted passwords than let some thousands users have unsalted
ones..

As there are several core developers, I'm quite sure that this extension has
a long term support or (better) will be integrated into core - right?

Are there plans for 4.3?

As felogin and sr_feuserregister are supported, I think I will have no
problems with this extension - anybody already tried it?

Steffen