[TYPO3-english] Fork of Typo3 ?

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Fri Feb 20 18:33:41 CET 2009

Removing all mentions of TYPO3 from the code and design doesn't make it
a brand new CMS. It's clearly obvious that the bulk of the code is still
from TYPO3 core, and as such it violates GPL.

Design is not the problem - but its something that gives it away.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/