[TYPO3-english] Fork of Typo3 ?

Konstantin typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Fri Feb 20 18:09:43 CET 2009

Yes, as i supposed main problem - design. Okey, it'll be changed, think
color gamut to change, css.. etc
About rendering process. I use MVC, not any Typo3 feature. So besides
constant there are no any remarks of code. Ok.

"Xavier Perseguers" <typo3 at perseguers.ch> сообщил/сообщила в новостях
news:mailman.1.1235149466.25108.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...