[TYPO3-english] Fork of Typo3 ?

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Fri Feb 20 13:49:43 CET 2009

Konstantin schrieb:
> Yes, it's own CMS. There are no code from Typo3. Only BE design.

you are a crappy liar!

1.) common_classes\class.cmf_div.php

I doubt you have written this code yourself because the comment says
-------
// In TYPO3 we expect that the charset of XML content is NOT handled in
the parser but internally in TYPO3 instead. Therefore it would be very
nice if PHP5 could be configured to NOT process the charset of the
files. But this is not possible for now.
// What we do here fixes the problem but ONLY if the charset is utf-8,
iso-8859-1 or us-ascii. That should work for most TYPO3 installations,
in particular if people use utf-8 which we highly recommend.
--------

2.) cmf\border.html
<title>Border between Navigation and List frame in TYPO3</title>