[TYPO3-english] Fork of Typo3 ?

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Fri Feb 20 11:10:40 CET 2009

Marcus Krause schrieb:
> Konstantin schrieb am 02/20/2009 05:43 AM Uhr:
>> Yes, it's own CMS. There are no code from Typo3. Only BE design.
>
> Doubt that, cmf/index.php code looks familiar.
> + namings
> + icons

or look at all other files with the naming alt_*.php
stylesheet.css is a copy paste too but I found something interesting there:
-------
cmf CVS ID: $Id: stylesheet.css 1456 2006-05-03 07:12:39Z rupertgermann $
-------

looks like a copy from a version ages ago and I doubt Rupi is happy
about his name there ;)

>> Also you can download source. I asked becouse dont want to have any
>> problems in future.
>
> Have a look at http://gpl-violations.org/
>

> To cut that discussion, T3A has already been informed.

good to know

Georg