[TYPO3-english] how to configure cooliris with wt_gallery

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Fri Feb 20 07:10:31 CET 2009

Hello,

wt_galley is a nice extension to create a gallery with cooliris. But as
per the manual cooliris is based on RSS hence some configuration is
required in the constant section to provide the path of the image
directory for RSS.  What would be that confifuration ? I have not found
it in the manual. Could any one enlighten me ? I really like to use
cooliris and then generate the ecards with ecard extension of wt_gallery.

Thanks