[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3 English] RealUrl showing Error in Web Info SpeakingURL Management Configuration

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Feb 20 06:00:24 CET 2009

Hallo
We are facing a problem with RealUrl in the SpeakingURLManagement -
Configuartion Module which you can access via WEB - INFO
As soon as we choose this from the dropdown the following error appears

*Warning*: reset()
[function.reset<http://lisandi.com/typo3/mod/web/info/function.reset>]:
Passed variable is not an array or object in *
/ourpath/typo3_src-4.2.6/t3lib/class.t3lib_arraybrowser.php* on line *104*

Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
/ourpath/typo3_src-4.2.6/t3lib/class.t3lib_arraybrowser.php on line 105

Similar thing happens with the Error Log
*Warning*: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in*
/home2/lisandi/public_html/102/
lisandi.com/typo3conf/ext/realurl/modfunc1/class.tx_realurl_modfunc1.php* on
line *1368*

All other dropdown menusteps work fine

Help Appreciated - we are working with a complete updated 4.2.6 and newest
extension versions
Thanks

Andi