[TYPO3-english] [Typo3-ot] Web sites warning against Internet Explorer 6 (Norway and International)

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Thu Feb 19 17:20:42 CET 2009

Hope you all forgive me for crossposting this.

In Norway there are started a campaign to get people to upgrade form IE6
to IE7 or other browsers. The campaing is initiated by finn.no, which is
the largest online buy and sell market in Norway. The campaign has spread
to large online newspaper and other online publications, mobile phone companies,
web tv sites and so on.

The campaing is also spreading to Sweden and Australia.

I thought it would be a good idea to tell the TYPO3 community about this,
so also you could help us getting rid of IE6.

More information: http://blog.peterhaza.no/current-web-sites-in-norway-warning-against-internet-explorer-6/
http://blog.peterhaza.no/current-international-web-sites-warning-against-internet-explorer-6/

WBR,
Erik Svendsen