[TYPO3-english] cooluri https_enforcer

Roman Buchler rb at synac.com
Thu Feb 19 07:36:08 CET 2009

Jan Bednarik escribió:
> Hi,
>

>> I set up everything for https_enforcer as it would be needed to be done
>> for realurl but it looks like the redirection doesn't work. Is there a
>> additional cooluri configuration needed?
>>

> you haven't said how it doesn't work. But I guess it redirects to http
> instead of https. Well, unfortunately, this is a bug that still needs to
> be fixed.

Hi Jan,

Yes it looks like the redirection failes. When accessing a page where
https is enforced for a ie error page occures telling the following:

The page cannot be displayed
..
Cannot find server or DNS Error

As well I tried to delete the cached link for that page together with
all caches but it doesn't work.

I have your extension working on several sites. It is great, it really
works quite out of the box!

During working with it I found an other point that might be improved in
the future: when working in the back end and trying to view a page that
has user protection the page isn't shown. Instead the root page is rendered.

Thank you very much for answering and have a great day.

Best greetings, Roman