[TYPO3-english] Images as a links to files

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Wed Feb 18 23:27:48 CET 2009

Hey folks,

I'm wondering whether there is a different way to have a images as links
to files than using some extension.

You can make 1 image a link to 1 file quite easily using the browser
wizard. To have more links you need to separate them by comma. This is
not very handy as I'd like to use the wizard for all images and not only
once.

I though about turning the input into textarea, but I don't know how to
make the browse wizard append link instead of replacing it.

Thanks for advice

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech