[TYPO3-english] Off-topic: Self-signed Code signing cert.

Chaiyawut Keereeto aquamarine_verner at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 07:03:08 CET 2009

Hi,

I forgot to tell that there are many names for these certificates.
I also get confused with those.

Root CA certificate
Intermediate certificate
Digital certificate
Software Publisher certificate
Code Signing certificate

Which one is which one? What are their functions in code signing?

Thanks,
Aquamarine