[TYPO3-english] Issue after removing 'fr' part [SOLVED]

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Feb 15 14:30:26 CET 2009

Hi,

>> working instead of asking how to solve your real goal. This is always
>> a wrong way :( There is much better solution for your case, which you
>> could use and which designed specially for this case (_DOMAINS feature).

I think the _DOMAINS feature would have fit the bill. Because the
default language in my case is not uniform for the whole domain, as
explained in a previous post, I have a subtree where default language
may be any of the sys_language set for the website (this is why I need
the patch pending in core and in TV) but a few pages are mounted from
another place where default language is *always* English. As such I
cannot always unmap the 'fr' valueMap entry when dealing with a
sub-website in French as some "share" links need this mapping.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en