[TYPO3-english] Caching problems with random content

Tomaz Zaman tomaz at optiss.si
Sun Feb 15 02:20:26 CET 2009

Tried this:

lib.randomContent = COA_INT
lib.randomContent {
   10 = CONTENT
   10 {
     stdWrap.debugFunc = 2
     stdWrap.debugData = 1
     table = tt_content
     select {
       pidInList = 129
       max = 1
       orderBy = rand()
     }

Exactly the same thing, at the top there is "$cObj->data:", and nothing
beneath. The content area behaves the same. I also tried a random
content plugin, "gh_randomcontent" and it gives me same result, every
now and then the content area is blank...

Thanx, Tom

Peter Russ wrote:
> [...]
>>> 2) activate debug in your TS to see what happens:
>>> lib.randomContent.stdWrap.debugFunc=2