[TYPO3-english] powermail blocks the building of autoconf file of realurl

joydeep at infoservices.in joydeep at infoservices.in
Sat Feb 14 20:33:48 CET 2009

Dear list,

I have found one very interesting thing. I have powermail installed
here. I wanted to re create the auto-configuration file of realurl.
But It couldn't create it. After uninstalling the powermail, realurl
auto-configuration starts to create the autoconf file. Is there any
fix so that I can re create the realurl auto-configuration even having
powermail installed.

Thanks