[TYPO3-english] Caching problems with random content

Tomaz Zaman tomaz at optiss.si
Sat Feb 14 18:33:40 CET 2009

Peter Russ wrote:
> [...]

Tried this i only get "$cObj->data:" at the top of the page, regardless
of  content being displauyed or not.
I add content to the page with TV as a Typoscript object, and as i said,
it occurs every now and then, if i refresh the page like 3 times, it is
there but the fourth time that area is blank, 2 more refreshes, and the
random content is back...

Thanx, Tom