[TYPO3-english] no HTML saved in textarea in BE

Anatoly Pashmorha foru.paper at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 11:12:12 CET 2009

Hello

When I try to input such Welcome Message in felogin plugin:
register <a href="/index.php?id=6">here</a>
after saving I get Welcome Message like:
register a href=/index.php?id=6here/a

It used to work fine before, and HTML was saved in this box without
problem. But after installation or deletion of some extension (I
cannot remember which one) such a problem appeared.

It can be a problem of configuration, but I am just beginning to work
with TYPO3, and could not find any possible location for the problem.

Respectfully,
Anatoly