[TYPO3-english] mnogoSearch - 1 database per Typo3 install?

Antonio Willybiro keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 22:40:54 CET 2009

Some additional details because it actually does work under certain
conditions.

on domain1 and domain2 i had only 1 indexing configuration for each site
which was to index the news record only.
this was when i try to index both sites then it does not work.

however if on domain1 i have only one indexing record for indexing the news
only and on domain2 I have 2 indexing records with one for the news records
only and the second one for the whole site then indexing the 2 sites does
work.
All i do then is to limit my search results (from CE) on domain2 to show
onlythe news records. This way i avoid all the duplicate links generated
bythe indexing of the entire site (server http://domain2.com/ allow)

Antonio

news:mailman.1.1234554386.24373.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...