[TYPO3-english] does feuser4comments work?

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 22:20:31 CET 2009

Hi Anatoly,

I was a part of this extension

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/comments_feuser/current/info/

Which does the same as feuser4comments, but unfortunately some of the files
have been deleted from the TER. I have requested Martin to update the files,
but if you need it fast, drop me a email and I'll send the files to you.

I will do all I can to get the extension updated as soon as possible :-)

Regards,

Søren