[TYPO3-english] mnogoSearch - 1 database per Typo3 install?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Feb 13 20:46:25 CET 2009

Hi!

Antonio Willybiro wrote:
> i want to use mngoSearch for 2 websites located on 2 separate typo3
> install.
> All my configuration works for one website but getting the scripts to
> index the two website does not.
> here arethe scripts I use:
> /usr/bin/php -q
> /var/www/vhosts/domain1.com/httpdocs/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh
> nogosearch  -w -n
> /usr/bin/php -q
> /var/www/vhosts/domain2.com/httpdocs/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh
> nogosearch  -w -n
>
> if i run the above two script i am getting onlythe content on domain1
> indexed.
> it would bethe other way around if i start with domain2 indexing.
>
> any idea about how to address that?

Did you set up indexing configurations on both domains? Is domain2 indexing properly if you clear the index (-x -Cw)?

You can also use -v 3 option to see what is indexed. I suggest:

/var/www/vhosts/domain2.com/httpdocs/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh mnogosearch -x -Cw
/var/www/vhosts/domain2.com/httpdocs/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh mnogosearch -v 3
/var/www/vhosts/domain1.com/httpdocs/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh mnogosearch -v 3

You should see URLs for both domains. If you don't, check that your URLs end with a slash.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team