[TYPO3-english] rgmediaimages and multiple video

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Fri Feb 13 12:55:56 CET 2009

Hello list,

rgmediaimages is working great at my site with both mp3 and utube.
Inserting the media files with in the content element is brilliant. But
I want to achieve a cool thing which someone may already using. In a pge
If I insert 5 utube videos all are coming separately. I like to add an
arrangement where 5 small previews will be present and clicking on
anyone should be played but no all at a same time ( is it called iframe
? ). How can I achieve this with rgmediaimages?

Please suggest.
Thanks