[TYPO3-english] sitemap with description facility ?

Sacha Vorbeck Vorbeck at moduleBox.com
Fri Feb 13 09:08:08 CET 2009

Hi,

> I am in search of an extension which can generate sitemap as well as
> provides facility to add description. basic_seo is already running here.
> So I need just a sitemap which can do the required trick. Any such
> extension ?

do you want to add the description attribute to the a tags? Or add a
description to each menu entry with some other HTML-code?

Both could be done with TypoScript instead of an extension.

NO.stdWrap.cObject, NO.ATagParams.cObject are your friends here.

--
hth,
Sacha