[TYPO3-english] how to include google analytics

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Feb 12 18:44:15 CET 2009

Hi,

> Or better yet, use m1_google_analytics from typo3.org/extensions because
> it puts the JS on the end of the <body>, so it doesn't block your

Using an extension is not absolutely necessary and TS content can also
come at the end of the body if defined correctly (other examples can be
found in this mailing list).

Now using an extension will generally offer more features. In such a
case I would advise rsgoogleanalytics, which is more modern (but will
work only with TYPO3 4.2).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter