[TYPO3-english] install tool password not working

Stephan de Bruin stephan.de.bruin at dpdk.nl
Thu Feb 12 09:24:08 CET 2009

Peter Russ schreef:
> [...]

My cookies are enabled and my localconf.php looks like this:

<?php
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['sitename'] = 'New TYPO3 site';

	// Default password is "joh316" :
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['installToolPassword'] =
'bacb98acf97e0b6112b1d1b650b84971';

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList'] =
'tsconfig_help,context_help,extra_page_cm_options,impexp,sys_note,tstemplate,tstemplate_ceditor,tstemplate_info,tstemplate_objbrowser,tstemplate_analyzer,func_wizards,wizard_crpages,wizard_sortpages,lowlevel,install,belog,beuser,aboutmodules,setup,taskcenter,info_pagetsconfig,viewpage,rtehtmlarea,css_styled_content,t3skin';

$typo_db_extTableDef_script = 'extTables.php';

## INSTALL SCRIPT EDIT POINT TOKEN - all lines after this points may be
changed by the install script!

?>

Any other ideas?