[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-UG US] Registration Open for T3CON09-US in Dallas, Texas

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Feb 10 21:23:24 CET 2009

If you're like me, you've had your head down all day upgrading TYPO3
sites and didn't even notice the banner on the typo3.org homepage
announcing open registration for the first official TYPO3 conference in
North America.

T3CON09-US will be held Thursday, April 16 through Saturday, April 18 in
Dallas, Texas. Discounted early bird registration is available until
February 28 so be sure to get in quickly at http://t3con09-dallas.typo3.org/

Many prominent members of the TYPO3 community will be in attendance,
including Kasper Skårhøj and Robert Lemke and we'll have a good mix of
hands on tutorials and presentations for both site administrators and
developers.

I'm looking forward to building our North American TYPO3 community and
strengthening our ties to TYPO3 users around the world.  I hope you'll
be able to attend!

Thanks,
Jeff