[TYPO3-english] pmkisac (auto-complete) not working with indexd_search

joydeep at infoservices.in joydeep at infoservices.in
Tue Feb 10 19:35:34 CET 2009

Hello list,

indexed_search is working well at my site. I have found a nice
extension pmkisac which do the auto-complete in the search box. Really
a cool feature to have. I have installed the extension as well as
include it in the static template. But still it is not working. I have
gone through the manual and found that *Indexed Search input field
must have an id* I have put the values as described into the SETUP
portion of the template out side the page object. Still no success.
Could any one please suggest me if I am missing something ?

thanks