[TYPO3-english] link style in frontend

Thomas Kieslich thomaskieslich at gmx.net
Tue Feb 10 10:54:46 CET 2009

Am Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:59:12 +0200 schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:

> Hi!
>
> Patrick Broens wrote:
>> I think he is talking about that myquizandpoll extension, not realurl
>> ... :-)
>
> Ow. Than I should apologize :D I am very touchy when it comes to RealURL and its "errors" or "not working" :) Typically it is found that those problems are not RealURL problems :)

Sorry Dmitry, i dont mean that it is a realurl problem. It was my first try
for Problem looks like this with another extension. The problem was in the
extension.

my solution
//$this->description[] = $this->filterNL2BR(addslashes($description));
$this->description[] = $this->filterNL2BR($description);

removing the "addslashes"
Perhaps you find similar things in myquizandpoll. I believe the "Linkstyle"
was the same.

Thomas