[TYPO3-english] Multiple 404 error handlers for multi-domain web-sites

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Mon Feb 9 18:32:31 CET 2009

Hello, list.

Maybe I'm too stupid, but can't find anything for such (as I assume)
popular question.
I have 3 domains in my web and I need individual error page (with
sitemap) for each domain, but I can specify only one value here:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFound_handling']

And it will work only for that domain, where page with specified id
exists. For other two domains I'll get "ID was outside the domain" error.

How can I specify individual 404 error page for each domain?

Thank you in advance. And sorry, if this question is in the list archive
- I can't find anything :(