[TYPO3-english] Domain records generate wrong links

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Mon Feb 9 14:38:56 CET 2009

Hi,

i have one T3 Installation, with a page tree how contains a website
(www.horses.com). After configuring all the stuff, i copy the tree so i
now have this structure:

Root(with the globe)
  |- horses
  | |- all the stuff (pages, SysFolders)
  |- golf
    |- same stuff as above(pages, SysFolders)

I configured my server with vhost. One domain called "horses.com" and
the other one "golf.com", which both pointing to the T3 Installation.

Then i create a domain record to "horses" and one to "golf" with the
analogous domains.

I modify config.baseURL.

If i now goto the pages in browser the website with horses runs well
(this was the first i created.) but the golfsite (a copy of the horse
tree) generate the wrong URL. T3 takes the pageID from the horse sitetree.

StartpageID from horse site was 19
http://www.horses.com/index.php?id=19

Startpage from the golf site was 73
http://www.golf.com/index.php?id=73

But TYPO3 generate this URL:
http://www.golf.com/index.php?id=19

Is there a "secret" TS function?

I set config.baseURL and config.absRefPrefix for every domain.

Thanks in advance
Stefano