[TYPO3-english] Cpatcha refreshbutton

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Mon Feb 9 11:32:45 CET 2009

Hi Antonio,
I've used sr_freecap for several projects without any problems.
How are you using it? In combination with sr_feuser_register, mailformplus? What
  problems do you encounter?

I am not familiar with any other captcha extensions but if you search the
extension repository you'll probaly find a few.

Regards,
Pascal