[TYPO3-english] TS limited level menu

unfinishedsweet p.halczakCUT at ITgmail.com
Sun Feb 8 16:07:10 CET 2009

Tomaž Zaman wrote:
> If you use special = driectory, you should also set which directory
> subparts.menu_left.special.value = 54 (id of the top menu item)

First of all thank's for great help, but what if i'd like to have the
menu in my main layout and be dynamic for all the subpages I add
(value = id does not do sense or does it?)

I have items in main menu: Home, Services, Contact etc. then when I go
to Services, another (directory) menu should appear on the side with
list of all services (subpages of page 'Services'). When I choose one
service from the list and follow the link I'd like to have the menu in
the same state as for Serivces page desirably with the id=active for the
choosen service.

As a future option I'd like to have the same menu with the same state
for eventual subservice page of the service. It's not an issue for now
though.

u.