[TYPO3-english] Header for Plain Html like other content element types

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 12:26:14 CET 2009

I'd leave the rendering of the lib.header alone. All you have to do it
simply add these lines to get these ehader field for html Ctype to render
temp.old_html < tt_content.html
tt_content.html >
tt_content.html = COA
tt_content.html.10 = < lib.stdheader
tt_content.html.20 < temp.old_html

Or as Christopher said before, the easiest solution is to just use the
Header Ctype

hth