[TYPO3-english] need a simple contact form in typo3

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Fri Feb 6 08:43:03 CET 2009

Jacco van der Post wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have set the email field as
>
>> mandatory and validated as email. Now if I keep the email empty it is
>> asking for an email. Nice... But If I give a bogus email without "@"
>> symbol it takes that !!!!!
>>
>  > How can I then validate it so that it takes only real email id with
>  > regular expression so that it checks @ symbol ?
>

> I dont have that problem.
>

>> One more point I like to ask. How can I get the error on the same page
>> with the wrong fiels as red coloured ?
>>
> By using the javascript in Powermail :) (which wont work if you have
> Mootools installed).

After getting your reply, I uninstalled the mootools but still no
difference. And here is one more interesting thing is happening. Now the
email field is checking the email format, so if I bypass the @ symbol it
is shouting now :-) BUT even after giving a valid email it reports email
does not exist. Why so ?

Thanks