[TYPO3-english] Big memory issue. Limit = 128M

Neil Haskins nhaskins at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:28:31 CET 2009

It seems that my site throws an error if I put any line of PHP
configuration into my .htaccess. It's funny because when I asked my host
about my memory issues, they said to add

<IfConfig mod_php5.c>
php_value max_memory_limit = 128M
</IfConfig>

to my .htaccess, which of course throws an error. I googled it and
figured it should probably be

<IfModule mod_php5.c>
php_value memory_limit = 128M
</IfModule>

That didn't throw an error, but I think that's only because it returns
as false, nothing inside does anything.
I think I'll need to bring this one up with my host:/
Thanks.

(Amazing ideas still accepted)