[TYPO3-english] t3blog in TV - CEs show double - unlink element by default in TV?

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Thu Feb 5 19:47:52 CET 2009

Thomas Meixner pisze:
> The content elements now show up
> double on the TV page, once they are rendered by the plugin and once
> because TV sees them too.

Unfortunately I don't know (almost) nothing about TV! templating model,
but I met the same problem on standard Modern Template Building schema...

In my case it was quite easy to remove IRRE child records from the
results thanx to SQL additional clause...

here's the TypoScript fragment which renders "Normal column's" part:

[ts]
temp.normalColumnWithoutIRRE = CONTENT
temp.normalColumnWithoutIRRE {

    table = tt_content
    select {
       where = colPos = 0 AND irre_parentid = 0
       orderBy = sorting
       languageField = sys_language_uid
    }
}
[/ts]

as can you see the key matter is to add to TV! something which is
similar to the clause:

   AND irre_parentid = 0

(telling the truth I have no idea at all if it's possible, as I said I
don't know TV! :/)

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)