[TYPO3-english] [nc_ttnews_mostpopular] Most popular list disappear using tt_news pagebrowser

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 19:43:03 CET 2009

Hi,

i have a site builded up with templavoila (i use kb_tv_slide_content to
  slide content in empty content area of child page). In the root page
hi have the LIST element of tt_news and in another content area in the
same page i put the MOST POPULAR element.

When i click on the next page of pagebrowser the most popular plugin
disappear.

No problem in other cases. If i click on Single the most popular is
still there.

I know nc_ttnews_mostpopular is an hook of tt_news so i post my tt_news
typoscript:

TYPOSCRIPT
# TT_NEWS
plugin.tt_news {
   searchPid  = 8
   emptySearchAtStart = 1
   dontUseBackPid = 1
   useHRDates = 1
   excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews = 0 #0 or 1 it doesn't fix the problem

}

CONSTANT
plugin.tt_news.backPid = 2

Thanks in advance,