[TYPO3-english] Header for Plain Html like other content element types

Syed Mohammad Anees Masudi anees_masudi at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:54:20 CET 2009

Hi All,

I have edit tbl_tt_content.php to show header and link field, now on BE I can see the fields to set heading and its link, Also ddded this to my page template setup field
#
# Temporary objects are defined:
#
lib.stdheader = COA
lib.stdheader {
  stdWrap.wrapAlign.field = header_position
  stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field = header_link
  stdWrap.fieldRequired = header
  1 = TEXT
  1.current = 1
  1.fontTag = {$content.wrap.header1}
  stdWrap.space = {$content.headerSpace}
}

#
# CType: header
#

tt_content.header = COA
tt_content.header {
  10 < lib.stdheader
  10.stdWrap.space >
  20 = TEXT
  20.field = subheader
  20.fontTag = {$content.wrap.subheader1}
}
#
# CType: html
#
tt_content.html = COA
tt_content.html {
  10 = < lib.stdheader
  20 < styles.content.html
}

Now its showing only Heading with the link, but not the content, Any Suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anees Masudi