[TYPO3-english] t3blog in TV - CEs show double - unlink element by default in TV?

Thomas Meixner tmeixner at avecstyle.ca
Thu Feb 5 18:18:04 CET 2009

Hi Dominic,

First of all I want to thank you and your colleagues/codevelopers for
making this great extension available to the community. I stumbled upon
it in the TER by chance and after reading about it in the t3n I was
really excited about working with it. It is already great and can get
only better.

I don't have an Autoparser installation at hand, does the "Widget
Starting Point" Option work if you seperate your t3blog elements from
the page the plugin resides?

I already tried setting up a sysfolder below my blog and pointing the
List Widget to the folder but none of the posts/categories would show up
  there, it seems currently they have to be on the same page as the plugin.

If there is anything I can do to help, testing releases in TV, write a
section for the manual for TV, please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Thomas