[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register fails to enable confirmed user and set feuser group

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Thu Feb 5 15:15:36 CET 2009

I see in the code for the registration page two items in the javascript
at the bottom of the form:

updateForm('tx-srfeuserregister-pi1-fe_users_form','FE[fe_users][usergroup]','1');
updateForm('tx-srfeuserregister-pi1-fe_users_form','FE[fe_users][disable]','1');

That is as it should be for the initial registration. How can I check
the process when the email confirmation link is clicked?

Thank you --Tony Lush